Vehicle exhaust residue not only adheres to walls and other surfaces, it also becomes embedded in clothing and furniture where it can be absorbed through the skin. Based on studies from the National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health (NIOSH), it is recommended that diesel exhaust be regarded as an occupational carcinogen (causing cancer).
The AirMation industrial air filtration system removes the particulates, contaminants and carcinogens that migrate into your building when vehicles idle. AirMation controls diesel fumes and soot, smoke odors, noxious gases, VOCs, welding smoke, carbon monoxide (CO), dust, oil mist, and metal grindings. It is a multi-stage progressive air filtration system designed to clean the air and protect employee health.
Airmation® PHI – Filter Particulate and Purify your Air
The addition of RGF’s PHI Cell® to your Airmation® introduces the power of advanced oxidation technology (AOT) proven by independent laboratories to destroy mold, odor, VOCs, bacteria and virus. Unlike passive PCO/UV systems, the Airmation®® PHI-Cell® process sweeps through your facility actively purifying pollutants at the source. Experience the clean air difference with Airmation® giving you better air every second of every day.
AirMation is powered by a variable speed, direct drive blower that draws vehicle exhaust and pollutants into the filtration media. The purified airflow is reintroduced into your facility through a baffle box attachment that deadens noise levels while diffusing and dissipating the clean filtered air.
• Automated Operation and Activation
• Quiet Operation <60 db
• Automatic Filter Change Indicator
• Energy Efficient Motor
• OSHA Compliance – Personnel Safety
• Ceiling Mounted – Any Ceiling Height Accommodated
• No Building Modifications Required
• Designed for 24/7
• UseEasy Maintenance – Filter Replacements
• Contaminant Control with Open or Closed Doors
• Increased Productivity
• Clean Air’ Work Place
• Factory Trained Installer Available
• Units can be Outfitted with Germicidal UV Lamps if Required
• PHI-Cell® technology to purify your air
• Fire and ambulance stations
• Municipal Garages
• Welding/Machine/Wood Shops
• Body Shops
• Manufacturing Facilities
• Food Production
• Parking Garages
• Transportation Terminals
• Loading Docks
• Fleet Maintenance
• Postal Facilities
• Printing ShopsPlatingPlastics Production